Who ever got caught up in that doubt of how to make a sweeping make? There are so many products, so many ways to use that many women end up failing to make up just because they do not know what products to use and how to use them.
With this in mind, we have created this article especially for you who want to learn the step-by-step of a super versatile makeup that you can use in your daily life as well as to go out in a more sophisticated event and even to have a ballad with your friends. You will only have to make some adjustments according to the event you want to go.
Makeup is a strong ally in transforming your look and enhancing your natural beauty. So from now we set up a super tutorial with everything you need to know to make a simple makeup more elegant and sophisticated, through a step by step super elaborate and very simple to do you will see how easy it is to make up and leave your Beauty even more outstanding.
Here’s the step-by-step of a simple makeup
First you will need the following products:
- Moisturizer with sun protection factor
- Base on the tone of your skin
- Eyelash Mask
Ready these are the products that we will use to put together a super simple makeup, but full of sophistication and delicacy.
The first step:
The first step should always begin with the preparation of the skin, the more beautiful the skin the more enhanced the makeup will be, and in addition a well-made skin brings a more natural makeup.
- With the skin already clean apply the moisturizer with sun protection factor all over the face, spread well until the skin absorbs the entire product. After applying the moisturizer and spread well wait a few moments until the skin is well dry.
- Once the skin is dry apply the primer on the entire face, the primer will be responsible for making your makeup last much longer and it even helps to close the pores, the skin becomes much more showy and more velvety looking.
The second step:
- Now that your skin is ready to receive the makeup let’s begin our tutorial:
Take the concealer and apply small drops to the dark circles, the outer corner of the root, and the areas that you want to have a larger coverage: areas with pimples, spots atc.
At the time of choosing the corrective opt for the one that has the tone more similar to that of your skin. When buying the test product ALWAYS on your face, the tone that disappears on your skin is ideal. After applying the concealer, lightly tap your fingers to make your skin absorb the product.
- Base: The foundation is essential to create a quality makeup is very important to be attentive to your skin type when purchasing this product, there are bases for dry, mixed and oily skin. The tone of your base should follow the same principle of choice as the corrective, always test on the face and choose the one that best suits your skin. The base should disappear on your face, if you can see the difference between your skin from the neck and the base the tone will not be correct.
After choosing the base tone, apply it to the face with the aid of a base brush, sponge or with your own hands.
A great tip is to apply the base in circular movements until your skin absorbs the product, this leaves the skin much more beautiful and with a more natural and uniform finish.
- Powder: The powder is ideal to seal the makeup it is fundamental for those who have mixed to oily skin because it helps control the natural oiliness of the face and will ensure that your make will last much longer. Apply a little of the product in the T-zone of the face with a brush for the application of the powder: forehead, nose and chin.
- Shade: Choose two colors in opposing tones, one lighter to brighten and one darker to give depth to the look. With the lighter shade, lighten the inside of the eyes and fade well.
Take the color darker, can be a colder brown and pass through the movable eyelid until you reach the line of the concave. With a brush to fade make circular movements mixing the two colors, always take towards the external side of the eye.
With the same light shade illuminate the underside of the eyebrows and spread a lot.
- To make the look more defined make a finely delineated close to the root of the lashes, the thinner the more natural trait will look. When passing the eyeliner, pull the eyelid slightly and start with the thinner outline and thicken as desired.
Eyelash Mask: Pass the product from the upper and lower lashes, always start from the bottom up to make the effect more elongated and filled.
- Bush: Choose a blush more pulled to the peach and apply on the cheekbones, to facilitate a smile and apply on the higher parts of the cheeks.
- Lipstick: To finalize choose the lipstick if your preference and apply on the lips.
Hot Tip: To leave the makeup more natural rather thick and leave no markings. If you want to go to an event that asks for a stronger makeup just choose darker colors and sweep!
See how easy it is to create a simple and super natural makeup? Now just put it into practice and sweep it up on any occasion.